Seven Weeks to a Better Birth
Fun ~ Interactive ~ Community Building ~ Judgement Free ~ Evidence Based ~ Birth Classes designed for YOU
Join us in our live online childbirth education series, as we explore all things birth and baby. Birth Class Seattle classes are uniquely designed for the online experience. Gone are the days of endless boring powerpoint presentations. Our classes are full of engaging activities that prepare you for birth, while also having fun and getting to know fellow expecting parents.
- The ongoing support of a trusted birth professional with over 14 years experience supporting Seattle's expecting families.
- Evidence based information that you can use to make the choices the work for YOU and YOUR family. There is no one right way to give birth, just as there is no one right way to parent your child. Learn what the evidence says and combine that with your unique circumstance, to make your decision in a non-judgmental environment.
- Time spent each week learning, and practicing, hands on practical coping skills that you can use in labor.
- Engaging fun activities that will have you looking forward to childbirth class every week, while also helping you to retain the information you learn so you can recall it when you need to.
- Access to an online learning platform where you can easily access all class materials, as well as bonus supplemental learning and other resources.
- Access to a WhatsApp group where you can keep in contact with your fellow class participants between classes and beyond. Families that meet in childbirth class, often remain friends for years to come!
- A reunion after everyone has had their babies so you can share birth stories and meet all the tiny humans.
- A bi-weekly virtual coffee hour with Emma that all current and past class attendees are invited to, where we chat about all things birth and babies, in an informal laid back environment. Bring your coffee / wear your pajamas / feed your baby and hang out.
7 Weeks to a Better Birth
Our 7 week signature childbirth education series helps you prepare for labor, birth and the first few weeks of your new baby's life
Newborn Care Workshop
Our newborn care workshop teaches you what to expect in the first few hours, days and weeks of life with your newborn.
Infant Massage Class
Learn how to bond with your baby by giving them a relaxing massage. Instruction is given by a professional massage therapist.
Hi! It's nice to meet you!
I'm Emma. I look forward to meeting you in one of our classes
I've worked in the pregnancy and childbirth field for over 14 years now, as a prenatal and postpartum massage therapist, birth doula and postpartum doula. I've attended over 250 births and given almost 1000 prenatal massages in that time. That's a lot of birth and babies! My prenatal clients talk to me about their concerns and wishes for their births and out of those conversations, these classes were born. I do hope you'll consider joining us...