- Baby gear - what do you actually need?
- Infant Cues video
- Vitamin K shot - Evidence Based Birth article
- Hepatitis B shot - CDC
- Erythromycin Eye Ointment - Evidence Based Birth article
- Delayed Cord Clamping after birth - ACOG guidance
- Baby Tracker app
- Period of purple crying
- Bathing your baby video
- Bathing your baby in a swaddle- Ignore the product. Any swaddle or towel will do
- How to swaddle using a muslin swaddle
- Babies and dogs - A helpful instagram account
- WA Paid Family Medical Leave - If you work in WA state, you may be entitled to PFMLA. This site tells you how to apply.
- Placenta Encapsulation in Seattle
- Postpartum Doulas - in Seattle - scroll down
- Postpartum Doulas - Outside Seattle
- Postpartum Mood Disorders questionnaire - Fill this out weekly from now onwards
- Perinatal Support Washington - An excellent resource for postpartum mental health. They have a free phone line that you can call for resources, support groups, therapists, advice etc.
- Baby doing the breast-crawl right after birth video
- Getting a good latch breast/body feeding video
- How to hand express
- KellyMom - Great website for all things evidence based feeding
- Catherine Fenner - Excellent Seattle lactation consultant
- Betsy Hoffmeister- Excellent Seattle lactation consultant
- Paced bottle feeding
- New mastitis & plugged duct protocols 2023 - These were updated in 2023 so most books/ articles out there are currently going to be out of date.